- World’s poorest country is Democratic Republic of Congo and is Largest country in the world having French as an official language.
- There are 71 million people in D.R Congo vs 65 million in France.
- Second Congo War beginning in 1998 has devastated the country.
- This war was deadliest conflict in the world since World War II.
- Can French MNCs may outsource work to people of D.R. Congo and generate revenue?
- Can hiring D.R. Congo skilled/unskilled labour at some other country/region will be of help to both parties?
- Can French MNCs’ Corporate Social Responsibility initiatives be directed to help/fund this country poor people?
Click for This Post Image for Printing etc.
DP Photo Challenge: http://dailypost.wordpress.com/dp_photo_challenge/humanity/